Cryptocurrency Payment Support
The following use case explains how integrating a digital payment that supports cryptocurrency can be an easy task with PAI’s system:
Every modern payment system, like e-commerce websites and point of sales, connects to an external payment systems like a payment processors (Credit Card & PayPal).
For this example, let’s assume a company called “Fashion Shop” wants to create its own cryptocurrency called “FashionCoin” and sell some coins in a crowdsale. Users that have “FashionCoins” would be able to pay with them in both the “Fashion Shop” online and physical stores.
To support such a scenario it is possible to simulate the payment system response when the financial transaction is completed:
- The payment system shows the user a QR code that contains the transaction data
- The user scans the QR code from the FashionShop e-wallet and approves the FashionCoin transfer
- The Crypto Payment Bot detects the new transfer and informs the payment system that the financial transaction has been completed
- The CRM system can add bonus coins to the purchasing user
- The user can exchange the FashionCoins he has in a cryptocurrency exchange
With PAI’s system most of the above can be done in a few simple steps like:
- Creating the Blockchain platform
- Smart contracts
- Payment system plugins
- CRM plugin
- Cryptocurrency generation
This will reduce the cost of the process and will enable the company to save in transaction fees to external clearing systems.
Hybrid Cloud Management & Control
PAI system enables the easy management and control of the cloud activities and budget using PAI-BOTS.
This example defines hybrid/multi cloud management using a Budget Control bot that can receive the budgets from an external budget management system like an ERP. In addition, the bot is connected to each cloud via a CLI/HTTPS interface to stop an instance when the budget has been ended.
Every instance of the server within any cloud should install a reporting bot that reports all the instance activities that cost money (like the instance itself and APIs being accessed on the cloud) to a Blockchain platform.
The usage of PAI-BOTS for hybrid cloud management enables full control of the budget and reduces the price of cloud costs.