BOT OPERATING SYSTEM
PAI (Public Artificial Intelligence) is a distributed O/S powered by intelligent (AI) bots.
Today computers has reached certain limits within both hardware-software boundaries. In addition the number of devices that can be called computers these days is enormous especially because of IoT devices.
PAI-TECH ’s vision is make computers smarter.
In order to do so computers must run more AI bases software. But the hardware limitation of a single device is the main obstacle to achieve such goal.
So how can we make our computer smarter without changing/upgrading the current hardware? The current situation is to improve the software (AI algorithms) to run be more efficient like using the device GPU but it also very limited.
To solve this problem we’ve looked at similar case in the nature to understand how small creatures like ants and bees can do so much with such a small brain. The reason for that is that all these animals are working together to accomplish task that individual can’t do.
It is called Collective Intelligence (CI) – a shared or group intelligence that emerges from the collaboration, collective efforts, and competition of many individuals and appears in consensus decision making.
The reason it is called intelligence is because it is requiring a lot of other intelligence to work together like the ability to communicate, understand complex situations, follow rules etc’
If you’ll think about it is obvious that two computers working on the same task will do it faster than only one computer. In other words if computers could help each other they can do much more.
In order to provide computers with collective intelligence we need to provide them with intelligent communication protocol, distributed computing architecture, synchronization and more.
PAI provides with the software to enable computers to work together by adding an agent on each computer that will connect the device to the Public Artificial Intelligence O/S.
This agent should be intelligent and flexible, we choose to build this entity on top of AI based software robot (bot) called PAI-BOT.
PAI also includes the most advanced network architecture that will provide the network fully distributed. It enables the system to overcome single point of failure (SPOF) state.
PAI uses the newest AI technologies to take decentralization to the next step – Intelligent bots (PAI-BOT) are being used as an interface between humans and PAI to support a simple and intuitive user interface for complex operations.
PAI is a self-learning system based on a collaborative AI knowledge base. PAI leverages Blockchain technology to create the first decentralized brain and nervous system for intelligent computerized entities (PAI-BOTS).
Current Operating System (O/S) like Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android & iOS and some more are designated to operate the device (computer) that the O/S i installed on. Nevertheless the system cannot break the device limitation and use other device resources unless using a dedicated synchronization & distribution software.
If we’ll take two computers running a distributed O/S we will have almost twice better performance, memory, bandwidth etc’, The distributed O/S should not replace the standard O/S but fully control it to operate the device the base way and yet to share processes, data and computing power with the distributed O/S that will be on top of the standard O/S.
The way to control the standard O/S is to install a bot on the system that will be fully managed by PAI and will automate and execute processes on the hosting device.
PAI’s philosophy is all about accessibility with the following principles:
- Simplicity – we believe PAI should be as simple as possible and should offer services to a wide range of users ranging from amateur to advanced. PAI strives to always create products which are easily accessible.
- Universality – PAI system aims to be “featureless”, meaning PAI is both a platform and a features enabler. PAI platform provides a proprietary programming language & programmable distributed protocol (PAI-CODE), which everyone can use to create their own application. The simplicity of the system will provide the ability for everyone, who has a basic understanding of computers, to develop and deploy an application.
- Modularity – PAI’s overall architecture defines modularity and separability as basic, since decentralization is a fundamental request in the PAI network structure. Modularity also enables better task distribution, meaning breaking down large tasks into a few sub-tasks.
- Fairness – PAI believes that fairness is a basic ingredient in the recipe of good transactions. By striving to always find the win-win situation in any decision, we’ve embedded this way of thinking into every intelligent software within PAI.
PAI – Public Artificial Intelligence
The following defines the PAI Bot Operating System Standard (PAI-BOSS):
PAI’s ecosystem contains a few basic elements:
- PAI-BOT: An intelligent interface that can automate processes (self-learning/self-teaching)
- PAI-CODE: The distributed programming language and protocol to program PAI-BOTS
- PAI-NET: The distributed network for PAI-BOTS’ control and collaborative knowledge base
- PAI-KB: Knowledge Base for Distributed Microservices, AI algorithms and AI data
- BOT-Control: A remote control to control the PAI-BOTs